Check the version of your connectivity module firmware.

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

I have had several firmware updates OTA, so I was surprised when just south of Luxembourg my car lost coms for navigation.

Its 4G with a correct simcard, but traffic info didn't work, and the routeplanner thought from then on my car was still on the same spot,

although we were way south, driving through Italy for a more then a week. So when I planned a route I always had to enter my

actual location to get some sort of usable routing. I contacted my dealer and it soon worked out my connectivity module had

never been updated : version 14.2 ... First the mechanic tried to force an OTA update, no luck. Then we tried to book with a

distributor on the Lago Maggiore, no time. So hurray when on the way back it suddenly came to life, near Pforzheim,

near the Mercedes and Porsche museums.. ..it suddenly had 4G, while if I'd seen any connection it had been 3G/2G..

Only after arriving home I went to the dealer and put V19 in it. Didn't have a chance to go to Germany and check,

since now NL is "red" - all vaccinated that get tested are positive, big surprise, logical if you stimulate the immune system-

So nobody actually ill, but hey, politicians don't have a clue. But I can now only go into Germany and stay in quarantine..

This will have to wait until everything dies out again.
Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|

Hammers

Post by Hammers »

Stimulating the immune system can not show a false positive on a test as it doesn’t give you the virus despite some of the whacky stuff on the internet.

Viruses aside though as see enough crazy stuff elsewhere, the connection issue is odd, haven’t had that but do have an issue where occasionally when I have auto/stop start on and stop at lights as the car restarts the infotainment system goes off and restarts also.
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
PhilB

Post by PhilB »

Can we leave out references to Covid please.
The subject can be toxic on forums let alone a car forum.
Back on topic please.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post