165 point check list

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
stevejag

Post by stevejag »

http://9512242f70552c1e6eb6-fe74cd567ea ... cklist.pdf

Very long list , just hope they check these and fix anything broken before we buy an approved f type !
Caldera red awd v8 fixed spoiler :mrgreen:

scm

Post by scm »

When I picked up mine, they'd missed the fact that the driver's door keyless entry sensor didn't work. The sales guy always opened it with the fob so didn't notice but I'd got used to using the handle button on my XKR and old habits .... They fitted a new module pretty quickly while I waited, though.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

Unfortunately there have been many many cases reported where dealers have not followed the list so one should not trust it. It can also be a good checklist to use after buying the car though.
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...
Backofthenet

Post by Backofthenet »

My experience was that they don't check - I took the list along with me and I found the tyres were below minimum for a used approved car - TBF i pointed it out and got a new set of rears.

BTW i think that list is intended for US market?
Philskill

Post by Philskill »

MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.
MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

The same list is used in Europe too, at least in the sales ads. :) None of the three Jags I've bought as approved from different German Jag dealers has been entirely checked according to the list... always found small stuff the dealers had to rectify after the purchase.
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post