Phone use issue

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

Taking my car in for its first annual service this week and just trying to get a list of the few things for them to take a look at. But a new one surfaced yesterday. Someone rang me on my mobile while I was in my garage and I answered. I then unlocked my car and as expected the phone handed off to the car and I lost them for a moment. No issue. I started the car and the radio kicked in and while the phone call was connected I couldn’t hear them just the radio which didn’t mute. I hung up, plugged my phone into the charger for CarPlay did my manoeuvre out of the garage and my drive then rang them back. Strangely the issue with the radio happened again. It didn’t mute and while they answered I couldn’t hear them as all I could hear was the radio. Tried 4 or 5 times until it finally worked correctly. Anyone else seen this issue of the radio not muting when you use the phone?
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post