Jaguar Here Login

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
Jimmyrn85

Post by Jimmyrn85 »

Sorry I can’t help with this particular issue, but I have the same MY18 setup with sim.
What sim do you guys use, I’m about to pull the plug on using these connected features so will purchase one
2017 R
South East Cornwall

scm

Post by scm »

I use a Giffgaff SIM, £10 a month rolling contract. I could probably get away with their £6 a month one for my usage.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
davidls

Post by davidls »

I use the 3 data sim 24GB for 24 months used to be able to get it for £30, think Argos have them at £34.99 now.
MY21 F-Type R P575 AWD Coupe. Portofino Blue, panoramic roof, exterior black design pack, climate pack, Meridian surround sound system, privacy glass.
NCE 61

Post by NCE 61 »

Mattdad wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:00 pm Hi
Really frustrating this one, I have same issue and tried the same solutions suggested by Jag support, with no success. The car is going back into the dealer with this and a couple of other issues so fingers crossed they can help, as I am looking at buying a classic defender from them which may encourage a little effort to resolve the f type issues? Oh the car is my18 3.0 V6 with hard buttons on the sides of the screen.

I will post back next week with any news on this one.
Cheers
Matt
Did you get this resolved? I am still waiting for a response from Jaguar.
2018.5 F-Type Convertible 2.0 Litre BRG
tnheywood

Post by tnheywood »

Hi All. Any updates on this issue as I'm seeing the same behaviour with my recently bought MY2018 Convertible? Thanks
NCE 61

Post by NCE 61 »

tnheywood wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:14 pm Hi All. Any updates on this issue as I'm seeing the same behaviour with my recently bought MY2018 Convertible? Thanks
I did receive an answer from Jaguar a few weeks ago this is what they said:-

“ We have received feedback from our technical department.

They said they could see the VSS, the Vehicle Shared Secret of the car.
The vehicle has not been synced in some time. They ask you kindly to go to a retailer, 
and ask them for a VSS routine to be informed. If after that the issue continues,
the retailer needs to raise a TA to us.”

I still need to go to the dealer to have this done, hopefully I can fit this in sometime next month.
Mattk69

Post by Mattk69 »

I had a problem registering mine and then it worked. Maybe a coincidence, but I registered online with my iPhone and it suggested to me an automatically generated password as it does on an iPhone. Typing that into the Jag gave me the error message on page 1 of this thread. Despite the dealer helping me I couldn’t get the car to login. Had a brain wave a few days later when I had time to try it again and reset the password to something shorter manually when reregistering on the Jaguar Here site instead and hey presto in logging into the car with the more simple password worked. Like I said it might have been a coincidence.
scm

Post by scm »

Jaguar servers sometimes take a while to sync together - that might have contributed to the confusion.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
NCE 61

Post by NCE 61 »

Mattk69 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:58 pm I had a problem registering mine and then it worked. Maybe a coincidence, but I registered online with my iPhone and it suggested to me an automatically generated password as it does on an iPhone. Typing that into the Jag gave me the error message on page 1 of this thread. Despite the dealer helping me I couldn’t get the car to login. Had a brain wave a few days later when I had time to try it again and reset the password to something shorter manually when reregistering on the Jaguar Here site instead and hey presto in logging into the car with the more simple password worked. Like I said it might have been a coincidence.
Thanks for that will give that a try although have never used an auto generated password. I have changed it on the Jaguar Here site just now although even that can’t make up its mind between six or eight characters!

IMG_1382.jpeg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post