Interior lights on settings?

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
Danws4

Post by Danws4 »

I'm after a bit of a steer as to how to set the interior lights to come on with opening of the car.
When I took delivery this is how they were set up, but something has happened recently that now means the interior lights and puddle lamps do not come on when engine is turned off or doors unlocked.

I've been right through all the menus and nothing jumps out at me as a control for these settings.

Any pointers gladly received.
2017 V6S - R Dynamic
Santorini Black
20" Anthracite & diamond cut Gyrodyne
20mm spacers
305 & 265 Michelin PS4s
Pan roof
Carbon vents
Maxton Design rear side diffusers
Lots of toys
Viezu upper & lower pully and ECU remap - P450 :D

ZeusHavok

Post by ZeusHavok »

You just press in the middle where the light is with the door open as far as I know.
MY2017 F-Type S AWD Coupe - Firesand Orange / Optioned out to heck and back.
scm

Post by scm »

Yeah, they operate on a toggle.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
ninetails

Post by ninetails »

Danws4 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:01 am I'm after a bit of a steer as to how to set the interior lights to come on with opening of the car.
When I took delivery this is how they were set up, but something has happened recently that now means the interior lights and puddle lamps do not come on when engine is turned off or doors unlocked.

I've been right through all the menus and nothing jumps out at me as a control for these settings.

Any pointers gladly received.
Touch the centre interior light and hold this position until the light flashes and then release, a message will then appear (between the rev. counter and speedometer) to confirm whether "interior lights auto" is switched on or off.
340 coupe auto 2016MY, ammonite/corris grey, red performance heated seats, pano roof, 20" turbine wheels, switchable active exhaust, front & rear parking sensors, rear camera.
Danws4

Post by Danws4 »

Many thanks to those that responded, the press and hold the centre light did the trick.
2017 V6S - R Dynamic
Santorini Black
20" Anthracite & diamond cut Gyrodyne
20mm spacers
305 & 265 Michelin PS4s
Pan roof
Carbon vents
Maxton Design rear side diffusers
Lots of toys
Viezu upper & lower pully and ECU remap - P450 :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies