'16 F-type R AWD Suspension/ Rolling Diameter?

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
jsbihn

Post by jsbihn »

Hey all, I am new to the Jaguar F-type R and was thinking about wheels and springs for the car.

Just curious what springs are available that will lower the car (closing up that huge wheel gap, especially in the front), but I don't really want it to make for a harder ride. I would like something that keeps the ride the same... Just lower.

Second part, LOL

I am thinking about wheels and tires. Just wondering if anyone found the right offset/backspacing/size/etc for this car (front and back)? Also, my car is an AWD so I am wondering what the widest tire that can be on the fronts and on the back (I would like to get as much grab as possible), and also what is the maximum difference there can be between the front and rear rolling diameter without throwing the AWD computer into a panic or causing issues with the trans itself?

(* I know on my Porsche the front and rear rolling diameter can not vary by more than 2% from each other, and from stock diameter sizing... So just wondering how the Jag F-type R AWD system works *)

Thanks

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post