Subsciptions & end of of free period

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
SOLDES

Post by SOLDES »

Hi All, as my car is nearing the 3 year mark my services and subscriptions are ending as well.
µ
This is what I have

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-12 at 15.41.47_8846d9c9.jpg

I just got a mail to extend the Incontrol remote & secure tracker

Screenshot 2023-10-12 154204.png

I assume that if I not sign in I will lose
1) the remote control with the app : don't really care about that
2) secure tracker : not really required
3) Jaguar assistance & SOS emergency call : I do feel like this is a reassuring safety feature
Is this correct?

Strangely enough I did not get a mail about connected navigation pro and can't extend (yet) through my Jaguar. These features I would like to keep, I assume a mail will follow?

What about the online pack? it doesn't seem to expire (first photo) It came with the car, Ubigi. Is this a unlimited free service ?

Thank you in advance,
Nick
P300 First edition
Eiger grey / Mars red

scm

Post by scm »

I think 3) comes with the Jaguar warranty, not the InControl stuff. I find the remote start and journey logger useful so have renewed my subscriptions - they're not that expensive on such an expensive car!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
davidls

Post by davidls »

The Secure Tracker was a non-negotiable insurance company requirement for me, I would double check your insurer doesn’t expect it before not continuing with it.
MY21 F-Type R P575 AWD Coupe. Portofino Blue, panoramic roof, exterior black design pack, climate pack, Meridian surround sound system, privacy glass.