Retro fit

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
relaxitscool

Post by relaxitscool »

I quite fancy getting dual zone climate and auto high beam activated. I was going to contact LR retrofits but their prices appear to have doubled from £100 to £200 per item!
Does anybody know of any other company that offers a similar service and more importantly that you'd recommend?

Thanks
MY19 P300
Caldera red, black pack
Celtic Engine and Gearbox remap.
Other bits and bobs with more to follow..

davidls

Post by davidls »

I think if you want it done correctly and reliably then you’re stuck between a rock and a hard place with LR retrofits.
MY21 F-Type R P575 AWD Coupe. Portofino Blue, panoramic roof, exterior black design pack, climate pack, Meridian surround sound system, privacy glass.
CSGMART

Post by CSGMART »

relaxitscool wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:11 pm I quite fancy getting dual zone climate and auto high beam activated. I was going to contact LR retrofits but their prices appear to have doubled from £100 to £200 per item!
Does anybody know of any other company that offers a similar service and more importantly that you'd recommend?

Thanks
I have no experience of or affiliation to this company but they seem to be quoting £100 for dual zone climate activation.

https://www.lr-chip.co.uk/
2018 V6 (380) F Type Convertible
Yulong White / Black Roof / Black Vents
Gyrodyne Wheels
relaxitscool

Post by relaxitscool »

Thanks guys
MY19 P300
Caldera red, black pack
DavidP

Post by DavidP »

CSGMART wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:46 am
relaxitscool wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:11 pm I quite fancy getting dual zone climate and auto high beam activated. I was going to contact LR retrofits but their prices appear to have doubled from £100 to £200 per item!

Thanks
I have no experience of or affiliation to this company but they seem to be quoting £100 for dual zone climate activation.

It looks like they have a "new" facility in Kent....but from Ukriane.
Any members in Kent fancy a drop in?.
I'm hampshire on&off, transit through kent a fair amount of time, next is 17th, quite happy to drop by and see what's what..
MY21 P450AWD Coupe BRG
relaxitscool

Post by relaxitscool »

DavidP wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:06 pm
CSGMART wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:46 am

Thanks

It looks like they have a "new" facility in Kent....but from Ukriane.
Any members in Kent fancy a drop in?.
I'm hampshire on&off, transit through kent a fair amount of time, next is 17th, quite happy to drop by and see what's what..
That would be great if you could. I'm visiting that way June which will be my chance to visit if it's worth it.

Regards
Rob
MY19 P300
Caldera red, black pack
DavidP

Post by DavidP »

Rob,
I'm planning to drop in on the 17th so ill keep you updated.
Cheers
MY21 P450AWD Coupe BRG
relaxitscool

Post by relaxitscool »

DavidP wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:01 pm Rob,
I'm planning to drop in on the 17th so ill keep you updated.
Cheers
Thank you :)
MY19 P300
Caldera red, black pack

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post