Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Spotted another F-Type?
catsandtrees

Post by catsandtrees »

Could not believe my eyes when at 11.20 am yesterday 21st November a Silver vert drove past a junction I was at in Market Harborough. The passenger had a dog on their knee and a fag on the go at the same time.

each to their own but there is no way I would let either in my car but then I do have ivory seats.
MY18 Storm Grey V6 340 coupe R dynamic. Ivory seats & headlining Meridian sound system sports exhaust

Philskill

Post by Philskill »

He obviously thinks he's the Dog's Knees, as opposed to the Bee's knees or the Dog's Bo??ox!

Some people just dont care about their cars.

More concerning is what would happen to that dog in an accident!
MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Philskill wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:40 am He obviously thinks he's the Dog's Knees, as opposed to the Bee's knees or the Dog's Bo??ox!

Some people just dont care about their cars.

More concerning is what would happen to that dog in an accident!
I guess the airbag would deploy driving the dog into the passenger's face, putting out the cigarette and thus reducing the risk of a fire

More seriously a couple of week's ago I followed a car off the M40 onto the A34 and amazed to see a dog standing on the passenger car licking the driver's face. As the driver followed around the island he veered one lane left causing an artic to brake hard and take avoiding action. Quite incredible as he continued unaware of the danger and his actions. Shame no police officer to witness it
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post