Grey R at Tartan Tarmac today

Spotted another F-Type?
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Didn't spot the owner to say hello. We were parked up in the overflow carpark next to a nice red E-type 8-)

Never seen it so busy. Our cars are definitely rare... I counted 5 McLarens and only 2 of us F-types 8-)
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate

car

Post by car »

nice post some pictures up if you got any
m_101

Post by m_101 »

That would've been me Dezzy! Sorry I missed you. I didn't spot your F-Type unfortunately. Would have been nice to say hello
16MY V8R, Ammonite Grey with full red leather interior, carbon roof, 770w stereo, few other bits.
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Shame I missed you.

We arrived just before 10am to be met by a huge queue and were directed left before the usual main car park into one that's along at the building with the toilets. I don't think a lot of people realised there were cars in that one too. But when we walked into the main car park there were spaces so no idea why they didn't let us in there.

I got a nice photo of us alongside the E-type... Will try to post it up.
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

I've popped a couple of photos of our car next to the E-Type over in the gallery thread.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post