Spotted at Tartan Tarmac 25/02

Spotted another F-Type?
RRB

Post by RRB »

2 Coupes, one Black, one Red along with my "was spotless when I left the house 70 miles later looked like it had been through a salt mine" 400S convertible
2017 Black 400s convertible :D

dezzy

Post by dezzy »

The black coupe was me.

Hell of a turnout yesterday. Must have been the sunshine!
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
RRB

Post by RRB »

Cool, yes amazing turn out......I'm glad I didn't park next to you, mine was manky from the 70 mile drive to get there, yours was what mine looked like before we left !!
2017 Black 400s convertible :D
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Where’s the photos chaps ??
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Take it you were there until 12 since you were on the concourse? I washed mine the day before and avoided all puddles on the way there! Shorter drive for me though! :D

Afraid I didn't take any photos sorry. I used to take loads of photos at Tartan Tarmac but tend to just have a good look around now. I'm sure there will be some on Instagram and Facebook.
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Wonder if the red R was anyone on here... It had a fixed spoiler and looked awesome but I'm afraid I really don't like the new front end on the R. That's the first I've seen it in person and it's just too "porsche" with those horizontal bits on the intakes. Rest of the car was stunning but that would actually stop me buying an R, unless I could get the SVR front end fitted.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post