Black R-Dynamic A2 London Bound Near Gravesend Services

Spotted another F-Type?
captain_28

Post by captain_28 »

Spotted today (Saturday 1st Feb) about 12ish I was driving the grey SVR, anyone on here?? Tried to wave but got blanked :shock: :o

MM1963

Post by MM1963 »

captain_28 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:05 pm Spotted today (Saturday 1st Feb) about 12ish I was driving the grey SVR, anyone on here?? Tried to wave but got blanked :shock: :o
Are you the SVR I've seen on Medway Industrial Estate?...Well actually that's a lie, I was TOLD there is an SVR, only one of 4 in the country allegedly I was told also. Talking of waving, I hooted and waved at a white XKR sitting by McDonalds MCE stuffing his face...If looks could kill was my response. :lol:
MY18 F-Type aka 'The Beast' V6 Caldera Red, Oyster Interior, Bits and Bobs, Wrapped Black Roof and now 14'' short number plates.
scm

Post by scm »

MM1963 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:51 pmTalking of waving, I hooted and waved at a white XKR sitting by McDonalds MCE stuffing his face...If looks could kill was my response. :lol:
He probably thought you were trying to make him jealous! Having had XK8s and XKRs since 2007 I still find myself waving at them, and often get a wave in response.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
captain_28

Post by captain_28 »

MM1963 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:51 pm
captain_28 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:05 pm Spotted today (Saturday 1st Feb) about 12ish I was driving the grey SVR, anyone on here?? Tried to wave but got blanked :shock: :o
Are you the SVR I've seen on Medway Industrial Estate?...Well actually that's a lie, I was TOLD there is an SVR, only one of 4 in the country allegedly I was told also. Talking of waving, I hooted and waved at a white XKR sitting by McDonalds MCE stuffing his face...If looks could kill was my response. :lol:
Nope that's not me, I'm based on the Isle of Sheppey. I do find that most F-Type owners do respond with a wave or a smile when out and about but others can just blank you!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post