Otterbourne?

Spotted another F-Type?
scm

Post by scm »

Nice white one heading south through Otterbourne, Hants. Didn't see which model, was concentrating on the BMW tailgating me ...

Actually, there was a nice white one heading north, too, but I didn't see that as I was inside it!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

Topfox59

Post by Topfox59 »

I was about to say that was me but mine isn’t white!
MY18, 400AWD, Black Coupe, Pano, Climate Seats, Camera, Pwd Hatch, Htd Screens/Wheel
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

I'm going to do a run to Carlo's in East Wellow tomorrow,so you might spot me as I travel through deepest Hampshire. I used to live nearby many years ago. Need to make the most of these nice driving days, before the winter sets in.

Carlo's was a frequent stop in my youth, proper Italian gelato made from goats milk in those days, served from the side of his bungalow at the time. I see they are doing full breakfasts and more nowadays, hmmm.🐽
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
scm

Post by scm »

Topfox59 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:44 pm I was about to say that was me but mine isn’t white!
You don't live in a Close in the vicinity of Pilgrim's Close, do you? There are two F-Types opposite each other there. One's a P300 I think, not sure about the other.
Topfox59

Post by Topfox59 »

No I’m in Fareham but my mother lived in one of the cottages just after the Otter. I was taking her to see her neighbour. She lives in Owlesbury now
MY18, 400AWD, Black Coupe, Pano, Climate Seats, Camera, Pwd Hatch, Htd Screens/Wheel
scm

Post by scm »

Topfox59 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:12 pm No I’m in Fareham but my mother lived in one of the cottages just after the Otter. I was taking her to see her neighbour. She lives in Owlesbury now
I accept your apology! :lol: