DaddyDarren spotted?

Spotted another F-Type?
Philskill

Post by Philskill »

Passed X19 TAP going the other way in Hornchurch Yesterday (Sun) :D , Immediately recognised the plate from pictures on here,

I was in my Evoque on way home from Visiting friends for the weekend.
MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.

DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Guilty! Must have been Horncastle though? Were you on the A158?

A fellow F-Type owner has just messaged me citing adulterous behaviour. The accusation was ‘secretly attending a car meet, down south, without telling the group 😄

Was just a pleasure drive Nottingham-Woodhall Spa and back. Where were you heading from/to? Thought the roads were, generally, very quiet. Also got impression people are driving slower. Petrol prices 🤷‍♂️ that little trip cost just under £50.00 V-Power was £202.13 😳

...and I drive like an old man 😄
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
scm

Post by scm »

DaddyDarren wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 pmPetrol prices 🤷‍♂️ that little trip cost just under £50.00 V-Power was £202.13 😳
Blimey, that's expensive, it's "only" £2.019 a litre down here. :shock:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

scm wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:03 pm
DaddyDarren wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 pmPetrol prices 🤷‍♂️ that little trip cost just under £50.00 V-Power was £202.13 😳
Blimey, that's expensive, it's "only" £2.019 a litre down here. :shock:

Apologies. Just checked receipt & it was £2.029 👍
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
Philskill

Post by Philskill »

Yes sorry Horncastle not Hornchurch!, and I was indeed on the A158 just heading out as you were heading in, was going to the Lincoln Ringroad from the coast, thankfully much quieter then going to the coast on Friday where it was static!, Down the A1 to A43 to A14 heading west and home to Warwickshire. I see quite a few F-types round home, but nice to see one I instantly recognised while out and about.

I'd Been on a round trip to the Lakes for a week just before, then over to Lincolnshire.. just totted up the Reciepts £270

Best Diesel Price £1.78 worst £1.98 (but with 10p litre coupon from Tebay Services) Saw diesel for £2.01 in Lincolnshire!
MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.
Deleted User 3477

Post by Deleted User 3477 »

Hello forum members

1st of all I am not moaning at all .. just a observation
Off to Orsett car show tomorrow (Sunday 10th July) ... put £70 of fuel in and only half a tank ! :shock: (190 mile range) but still cheaper the public transport

sign of the time I suppose .. plus side less cars on the road when I go out :D
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Kaspa wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:16 pm Hello forum members

1st of all I am not moaning at all .. just a observation
Off to Orsett car show tomorrow (Sunday 10th July) ... put £70 of fuel in and only half a tank ! :shock: (190 mile range) but still cheaper the public transport

sign of the time I suppose .. plus side less cars on the road when I go out :D

Agree folk are driving less. One of Nottingham’s key bridges is closed, with traffic, mainly, diverted over Trent Bridge. Normally this would be chaos. Went into city centre twice today & a lane out on London Road/Queens Road junction caused more disruption.

Off to Baston Car Show, in morning, at Grimsthorpe Castle, Lincs. Should be a good day 👍 & BBMF Lancaster is flying over 👌
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post