Jaguar Customer Experience Centre

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
Pete@Jaguar

Post by Pete@Jaguar »

Hello all,

Just wanted to pop a quick note on here to advise that as part of the Jaguar Customer Experience Centre's Social Media Team we have been provided with a section on the forum to assist with any concerns or queries you may have.

Should you wish to raise anything to the Social Media team please do not hesitate to send a PM with your vehicle identification number, contact details and the name of your local approved retailer, we would be more than happy to provide further assistance where possible.

We will look to respond to any queries received as quickly as possible.

Thank you,

Jaguar Social Media Team

Ftypeharv

Post by Ftypeharv »

I've previously logged a call with Jaguar customer service, so far the assistance has been absolutely diabolical! Are you able to look into the case I have logged and see if you can help?
Pete@Jaguar

Post by Pete@Jaguar »

Ftypeharv wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:56 pm I've previously logged a call with Jaguar customer service, so far the assistance has been absolutely diabolical! Are you able to look into the case I have logged and see if you can help?
Hi Ftypeharv,

Thank you for your message.

I am deeply sorry to learn of this.

Please PM me with your contact, vehicle and retailer details for me to assist further.

Thanks,

Chand
Ftypeharv

Post by Ftypeharv »

PM sent, I really hope you can help!
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

I'll do likewise shortly then if you can help with CSC.

I sent an email, got no response, sent a chasing email, and got a response for someone's Land Rover, so gave up at that point!

Good to see some much needed customer care from Jaguar.

Thanks,
Simon
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Ftypeharv

Post by Ftypeharv »

7 days later and heard sweet nothing back, great customer service!!!
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

I got the same bland answer and total disregard to my specific questions about which oils dealers are supposed to use to ensure no warranty claim issues.

I take back what I said - I thought that Jaguar were stepping up to the mark, but it seems like emporer’s new clothes.

Disappointed.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Ftypeharv

Post by Ftypeharv »

Still no response, total lack of care or respect!
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

I know this does not help .. but this is more you would get from the big German 3

they do not even entertain a feedback forum of any description ;) .. so please do not give up hope, when my XE S was faulty they really helped and in the end did fix the problem .. and we did receive very good compensation from the company :)

all the best
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

I've been getting after 'ReRun' since april. First it was only for Iphone [although the JLR website soecified smartphone..], when I confronted them the responsible person left the company, and no one answers his mailbox.. Then I send an email to the central service department ; never got a reply..
Just phoned them [ had pay for the conversation.. :roll: ], they said they's get back with me but '..wondered what I expected from them.." :shock:

Yesterday I made a tour of some major dealers [Aston Martin, RR, Maserati, Ferrari..]. First adres fine.. Second I entered a search statement in the adress line [ in control touch pro ], 'jaguar hilversum' and it found the adres ! Just like my TomTom does the last 6 years... :mrgreen:

But then it told me to take an exit that wasn't there.. When I drove along the new exit it told me 'continue for 4 kilometers' , so I choose to take the new exit... Once in town it told me to select the right lane , but there was already a raised curb. Then I went into a tunnel and it said 'take the 3rd exit on the roundabout' , but that was 4 meter above me... :oops:

End then to think I have the newest map, downloaded on my PC on a USB stick, and then plugged into the USB socket in the car, while at the same time I have a 1Gb monthly data subscription of which I only use 300Mb max for navigation, and the WiFi function and LTE are missing for the OTA updates... :cry:

Under which rock did they find the idiot manager who thinks this stuff up ?
Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post