Does Jaguar customer relations still visit this forum?

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
Derivative

Post by Derivative »

Pretty much as the title.

The cross member bracing corrosion issue is now into it's 6 page.
I've PMd pete@jaguar myself regarding this issue (back in June) and had no reponse .

A bit of input I'm sure would be appeciated.
MY2018 R-Dynamic 340 coupe

XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

They're very quiet on the Evoque forum too. Not seen a comment from them in months.
MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more
NAC63

Post by NAC63 »

Well if they do I hope they read the thread on the new shape FType and tell there designers to lay off the vino when designing the next one :D
2014 V8S Convertible in black all the extras plus lots of carbon bits.
H&R lowering springs
Eibach 15mm wheel spacers
PhilB

Post by PhilB »

Yes, last active on Wednesday lunchtime.
Just a reminder that they are here to deal with specific issues rather than generic moans.
Pete@Jaguar

Post by Pete@Jaguar »

Derivative wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:35 pm Pretty much as the title.

The cross member bracing corrosion issue is now into it's 6 page.
I've PMd pete@jaguar myself regarding this issue (back in June) and had no reponse .

A bit of input I'm sure would be appeciated.
Good Morning Derivative,

Thank you for your post.

I can confirm that there is an active presence here on the forum from the Customer Experience Centre.

Should you require any assistance with a concern you may have, please feel free to send me a PM at anytime and I would be happy to assist.

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK
Derivative

Post by Derivative »

Thanks Dan,

I did just that back in June. I'll send again.
MY2018 R-Dynamic 340 coupe
M21ENO

Post by M21ENO »

Is there a thread for good / recommended dealers? I need to think about where I am going to get the best fixed price JLR service experience.

Dan, FYI - I recently bought my V6S convertible from a non-franchise dealer and the guys in your central customer relations team were really helpful straightening out the on-line service history. Sorry ... can’t remember that individual’s name. But before I forget this time - Archie in Parts at Taylors in Gt Dunmow Essex was a great ambassador for your brand today and deserves a ‘shout out’. Chatty, friendly, helpful and welcoming to me buying my first Jaguar part. Even threw in a small discount as I said I was on this forum. A very different feeling than I got from speaking to the Parts person in my nearest dealership who wouldn’t order the part unless I physically went in and paid and then returned a few days later collect upon arrival - not willing to take payment in advance over the phone in case he somehow got stuck with the part.

I guess there’s good and bad experiences to be had out there. I haven’t the time for the bad, so if people can point out where the good is to be had that would help.
F-Type V6S RWD Convertible
Salsa Red - Cirrus - Orbit

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post