Service feedback

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
Eakers36

Post by Eakers36 »

I had my FType SVR serviced on the 7th January at Williams Manchester and subsequently in reply to both dealership and JaguarCars requests for feedback gave honest and poor feedback on the experience I have heard nothing back from the dealership even though have sent multiple replies by SMS to original requests for feedback. In addition I have had no response from JaguarCars to the poor rating given to their franchised dealer even though I have given very specific information on the poor service received Feedback will be treated seriously ...... I think not 🤔

Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Jaguar customer relations do monitor this forum so hopefully will pick up on your post, hope your issues get resolved.
Tel

Post by Tel »

Have done about 5 full written surveys for JLR over the years.
If remember correctly, it is a third party company that correlates all the results for JLR.

I spent a lot of time and effort with constructive comments when I rejected our first F-Type. Didn't hear diddly back from them. Since then, all surveys/feedback etc form any Co. tend to get binned.

The silence speaks volumes :shock:
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

I reckon the survey results are being manipulated by the dealerships anyway. The dealer I was using for service, until recently, has always phoned to check after a couple of days. However, this now merely appears to enable you to be removed from satisfaction surveys, if likely to give them a crap score!
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
scm

Post by scm »

I've no recent experience but a few years back my XKR was in for some warranty work and it came back with a couple of issues. i filled in the customer satisfaction survey from Jaguar, not the dealer, and I had a call from the dealer within a week to sort things out. No apologies, but the issues were resolved.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Pete@Jaguar

Post by Pete@Jaguar »

Eakers36 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:57 am I had my FType SVR serviced on the 7th January at Williams Manchester and subsequently in reply to both dealership and JaguarCars requests for feedback gave honest and poor feedback on the experience I have heard nothing back from the dealership even though have sent multiple replies by SMS to original requests for feedback. In addition I have had no response from JaguarCars to the poor rating given to their franchised dealer even though I have given very specific information on the poor service received Feedback will be treated seriously ...... I think not 🤔
Good Morning Eakers36,

Thank you for your post.

Should you require any assistance in regards to an unsatisfactory experience you have had at one of our Approved Retailers, then please do not hesitate to contact me via PM with the following details:

Your Vehicle Identification Number
Your personal contact details

Yours Sincerely

Dan - Jaguar UK

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post