Sammys V6S!

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Thanks, Paul!

I've actually not thought about matching the calipers.. hard to visualize what that might look like. hmm

A few power upgrades on the way this year I hope, and I do still want a nice rear diffuser but still haven't seen any that I really love.
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.

mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

Dogwashpicture.jpg

2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

HAHAHA!
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
m_101

Post by m_101 »

Looking at your photos I've realised why I prefer the old "shark gills" front bumper design to the new ones. The vertical strake in the middle lines up with the bumper crease and the headlight crease to make a nice clean curve. The new ones don't.
16MY V8R, Ammonite Grey with full red leather interior, carbon roof, 770w stereo, few other bits.
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Yeah it's a hard one to decide on..
I totally agree with you, don't think much of the new ones, but some photos from some angles while the car is on the move the new one looks great as well

Happy with mine of course, even though they copied my rear lights with the darker tint for the new facelift ;)

I think the SVR grill looks the best, as they still line up with the bodywork lines but have great big air intake take style openings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

A few photos from the weekend, two day trip into Devon with some biker friends.

Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello .. wow great few pics you have posted, looks like a great few days out. I hope to do this with my wife when we pick ours up, going to have the 1st proper view today
regards
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

So I've spent the last week driving to Stockholm from London. Thought I'd share a couple of photos, but also, if anyone can tell me what the small globe icon on the sat nav means that'd be great..

It only displays when the phone is connected so I THINK it means I'm roaming, which may be why none of my
Incontrol apps work..
odd!

England

Germany

Denmark

Sweden

Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Sounds like an awesome road trip ... And I must say, you have a really good eye for composing great photos featuring your F-type Sammy ... Congrats and regards, Paul
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Cheers Paul,

So far so good! Wish I had more time to explore but I guess it's always that way ;)