New F-types on transporter in Glasgow

Spotted another F-Type?
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Saw this on the M77 tonight, I assume heading for Taggarts compound near Darnley. Anyone on here ordered either of these? Silver one had an R Dynamic badge. The black one had a fixed spoiler and the new model numbering with "P380" on the back. Not seen that yet.

IMG-20180212-WA0001.jpg

20180212_174445.jpg

Love the wheels on the black one! 8-)

P. S. I was driving, wife took the photos. So I wasn't breaking the law! :D

D
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate

daytona650

Post by daytona650 »

Nice, but i do hate the new badging.

P for Petrol and 380 for HP - too clinical.
2013 V6S Convertible - Salsa Red, Performance Seats, 20" Wheels, Climate Pack.
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Exactly my point .. yes another rant

They should stop F****** around with naming conventions and trim badges for Christ sake

.... SORT THE QUALITY OUT AND GIVE US fICKING APPLE CAR PLAY AND GET THE ITCP TO WORK ...

do I have to go to the factory and do every thing myself !!! ..
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Yeah, I agree. Really didn't look right with the "P380" badge on the back. I know it sounds really silly because it's just a badge, but it kinda took away from the class of the car I think.
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
powerhouse

Post by powerhouse »

seems to be no center wheel caps on the black one, are they not on during transport. If its an R dynamic model , i think the side vents say R dynamic too.
Caledra Red 2018 2.0 R Dynamic
Black Pack
Project 7 Grill
Eibach Lowering Springs
Judd Model One 21" Rims
305/25/21 rears 265/30/21 fronts
Maxton design rear lip spoiler & rear diffuser splitters
Rear box delete, twin straight pipes fitted
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

powerhouse wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:15 pm seems to be no center wheel caps on the black one, are they not on during transport. If its an R dynamic model , i think the side vents say R dynamic too.
Hi

They don't fit them in transport mode ,, when they are delivered they fit them . see a picture of mine when it was delivered

IMG-20170511-WA0000.jpg

powerhouse

Post by powerhouse »

stunning kaspa, surprised they don't come with a protective transport cover, if that was a wet transport day, your car or anyone car would be all road debris, especially at the front of the lorry trailer as yours was, not great for the paintwork.
Caledra Red 2018 2.0 R Dynamic
Black Pack
Project 7 Grill
Eibach Lowering Springs
Judd Model One 21" Rims
305/25/21 rears 265/30/21 fronts
Maxton design rear lip spoiler & rear diffuser splitters
Rear box delete, twin straight pipes fitted
chicb

Post by chicb »

Doesn't really matter how they are transported as when they arrive at the dealers, their detailers will get to work introducing more scratches & swirls to the paintwork. :o
Do not let the dealership prepare your car. I always tell them to leave the car as it comes off the transporter, don't even take off any protective wrapping & I organize my detailer to pick up the car & detail it. I find Gtechniq products work for me outside, inside leather, wheels & glass usually takes about 3 days but well worth it :D
Some people don't care how they receive their car, probably the one's who use car washes as they will give even more scratches. I am not knocking them, each to their own :shock:
F type convertible, (gone)
Range Rover Sport,
S63 AMG Coupe Mercedes
Porsche 911 (992) Carrera 4S
NBC fdff

Post by NBC fdff »

I'm waiting on mine beginning of March but it's in a deep grey. The wheels are the same as the black one though. Supposed to be coming in Taggarts in Glasgow compound imminently. Thanks for the advice all regarding the swirls etc. I'm getting the dealership to deliver to a detailer before I pick up. Asked dealership to do NO prep
2018 2.0 R Dynamic in Carpathian Grey
Exterior black pack, Pano roof, 20" Gyrodynes and other bits and bobs ....
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

It was dark so may have been grey rather than black. Might be yours after all.

I'm the same. Didn't let the dealer touch the car.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post