Lunar Grey Convertible

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Needed a good clean, so popped out for a quick photo session and a new screensaver pic. Still love the feeling of owning a car that looks and sounds soooo good 8-)

3618FDA8-FA0E-4AD9-B73F-0AF247D887BF.jpeg

MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust

Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hi Lunar

That is one pretty picture ... if I ever change mine I might go for one of the grey shades

great pic .. :D
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

And on this colour I think the original front end with the twin openings looks better than the new MY18 face ...

IF you’re any good with photo shop, try and drop that traffic sign before making this the new screen saver .. spoils an otherwise great atmospheric photo ...

I trust the internal wildlife is wearing its seatbelt ;) :lol:
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Thanks guys.

And yes, must get round to doing that.

...internal wildlife has a seat-matching flat shoelace threaded through the central mesh pocket as a seatbelt 😉
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Panthera

Post by Panthera »

Hi Lunar, I recognise that spot - the viewing location at Farnborough airfield if I'm not mistaken.

Lovely looking car, and I really like the wheels.

Here's mine.

IMG_0787.jpg

V6S Coupe IRR MY16 :D
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Yes that’s right - well spotted.

Love the wheels only for the 2 days they stay clean! 🙄
Deleted User 1088

Hello

As I have said already .. great picture
Deleted User 1088

Also

I think I like the front grill and HID headlights (non LED) better ... form over function I suppose
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Thank you Kaspa.

And now I've had a rare bit of time, here it is without the traffic sign, broken yellow line in the foreground, and distracting buildings in the background...

IMG_2435.jpg

Deleted User 1088

Now I think I would like a roadster :lol:

But SHMBO ... SAYS NO :roll:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post