F Type V6 445 BHP Edition

Anything F-Type related......
Super Nova Tuning

Post by Super Nova Tuning »

Hi Tel, When and where did you mail it too ?
Im sure we have not recived anything as yet. If you struggle please use our live chat you will have an instant response.
Or you could email Gary@sntuning.com (our technical director)
Hope this helps and to talk with you soon.
Regards Matt @ Super Nova Tuning LTD

Tel

Post by Tel »

Sorry, should have read 'post' NOT mail.

Myself as well as other members of this forum, Piston Heads and Jag Forums would like to know your response to the questions posted earlier in the thread regarding warranty and your V6 mods.

Any feedback would be gratefully received.
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
Super Nova Tuning

as far as manufactures warranty goes, Block Exemption rule state that a manufacture cannot invalidate warranty the entire vehicle warranty, however it also state parts directly affected by an upgrade or modification will not be covered. This is why we have one of the largest warranty's in Europe.
Regards Matt @ Super Nova Tuning
Tel

Post by Tel »

Thanks for the clarification Matt - I'm sure that has put a few folks minds at rest.
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
Super Nova Tuning

No problem, we get asked all the time regarding warranty and insurance. As for most of our clients is the make or break decider. Since July of last we have held to our knowledge the most comprehensive warranty and insurance policy of any UK tuner we can find.
Super Nova Tuning

If need further clarification feel free to call via 01603 901 820, Email Info@sntuning.com or visit www.sntuning.com to start a live chat (even out of hours)
Tuxman

Post by Tuxman »

Hi Matt , have you tried a Stage 1 type remapp too see what sort of power could be achieved ? I for one would not want to change the Jag exhaust as it sounds awesome but would love a bit more power !!
Super Nova Tuning

Hi Tuxman, Indeed we have, and the results are as follows
60 BHP increase alongside 80 NM of torque increase making 400 BHP and 500 NM of torque the end result.
This is based on mild every day remapping so its aimed at cars that are daily drivers, For those wanting more of course we have many other options in terms of remapping and hardware configurations.
tardis56

Post by tardis56 »

Just joined the forum and saw this thread. Unfortunately when you ring Supernova Tuning, all you get is A. No reply and
B. A really annoying message saying you are '1st in the queue'

Even the 'We'll ring you back in 20 mins' is a load of rubbish.
If there is anyone from this company looking at this thread you seriously need to get you sh*t together as you have a potential customer (and probably many more) trying to get hold of you.
Answer the bloody phone and do what it says on the tin (Ronseal).
FFS,
ThomasWilk1972

Post by ThomasWilk1972 »

I also tried them! Could not get through and left messages ect... So I contacted Viezu but they didn't have a clue either so I contacted GAD who are on here also and very helpful and had a good old chat with them and have talked tuning stages and they educated me on a number of things! To top it off I found out they are down the road from me so win win!
Not good Supernova!!!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post