Manual BRG Coupe

Anything F-Type related......
V8FTW

Post by V8FTW »

Guys just a heads up

Tamworth Jaguar have just had a new British Racing Green Coupe P340 with a manual gearbox delivered.

Very rare car !

It’s a lovely spec with Black Pack, 20” Black Wheels and the all important Carbon Fibre Gearknob.

Anyone interested give them a shout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by V8FTW on Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
F-TYPE R, Carbon Ceramics + Forged Wheels, ALL the Carbon Fibre - Mirrors, Side Power Vents, Bonnet Vents, Front Splitter & Interior Console

V8FTW

Post by V8FTW »

F-TYPE R, Carbon Ceramics + Forged Wheels, ALL the Carbon Fibre - Mirrors, Side Power Vents, Bonnet Vents, Front Splitter & Interior Console
V8FTW

Post by V8FTW »

ImageImage

Senninha

Post by Senninha »

That looks rather nice ... and desirable, unlike the launch edition E-Pace sat next to it ... it looks great but too much press coverage has highlighted the old chassis tech ... shame really ...

Is the blue coupe without a roof a sold order?
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
V8FTW

Post by V8FTW »

Senninha wrote:That looks rather nice ... and desirable, unlike the launch edition E-Pace sat next to it ... it looks great but too much press coverage has highlighted the old chassis tech ... shame really ...

The blue coupe is a P300 with a frankly ridiculous £9,000 deposit contribution available....makes it a very cheap car for someone ...

cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Perhaps just me but a dark green with black pack and black interior coupled to a manual box isn’t raising my pulse. It just looks bland compared to the combos available.
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
chicb

Post by chicb »

Carbon fibre gear knob, :shock: cant wait, where do I sign up :lol:
F type convertible, (gone)
Range Rover Sport,
S63 AMG Coupe Mercedes
Porsche 911 (992) Carrera 4S
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Senninha wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:09 pm That looks rather nice ... and desirable, unlike the launch edition E-Pace sat next to it ... it looks great but too much press coverage has highlighted the old chassis tech ... shame really ...

Never place too much attention on press comments, they can be sheep like. Launch edition is stupid money though.
We have a base Epace on the domestic fleet. Manual IRR, few toys, black roof and it’s a superb car for under £30k
Drives and handles really well, economical and gets way more looks than many much pricier cars.
Leased for £270/mth inc all tax, service, consumables, so a bargain and no depreciation concerns..

A1D77453-8F22-4ED3-8149-CA4912F8AF3D.jpeg

65DD1F15-5285-4B0E-A6D5-BB1A527168AC.jpeg

B9FCA3DB-6288-4A77-8C51-D970CC21238F.jpeg

2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post