310 mile 2016 Firesand SVR

Anything F-Type related......
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Hi ...

Thought I’d check back to see if you’ve collected, run in, stopped smiling or simply gone deaf from playing with the loud button ...

Regards, Paul
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!

Jimbo095

Post by Jimbo095 »

Hi Paul/all

Sorry to be radio silent over the past few weeks! Been busy at work blah blah blah but also treating the f type to some tlc. Picked up the car from Harwoods Chichester who were fantastic. Lovely drive home resulting in two stone chips from recently resurfaced road. Made my mind up so full PPF ensued at Paintshield Peterborough, a great job that will do wonders for my OCD with cleaning/swirl/stone chips etc. It is costly mind and hurt when handing over the VISA card. Car still only has 599 miles on the clock as not had a chance to drive her, hoping to attend a Gaydon brekkie to meet some of you.

Early thoughts..

Lovely drive, feels nice, not too showy but turns heads appropriately. Still running engine in as don’t know what she’s done up to now. Incontrol works better than Incontrol pro I had in RRS as not so glitchy, sure software has sorted the latter mind. Standard Meridian system/speakers seems poor thus far, perhaps the insulation fix I read about will help? Failing that dynomat and replacement speakers, thoughts?
Love the brakes, love the firesand, alcantara wheel and carbon roof/trim/exterior. Cheers all, hope to cross paths at some point...
Last edited by Jimbo095 on Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jimbo095

Post by Jimbo095 »

Eeek!! Forgot about the sound, oh the sound...
Gibbo

Post by Gibbo »

Did you hand the car back?

https://used.jaguar.co.uk/search#/details/2888235

Seems same car is for sale again, or when with near identical miles, also a 65 plate and also a bargain of a price. :)
scm

Post by scm »

The advertised one has done 456 miles, not the 599 noted above.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Gibbo

Post by Gibbo »

scm wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:54 pm The advertised one has done 456 miles, not the 599 noted above.
THought he got the one that was noted at 310 miles, there were two 65 plates firesand SVR's selling at same time, one with 310 miles, other with 599 miles.

So the one I linked to is maybe the 310 mile example, but of course nearly couple hundred miles higher, just seems a car that sold over a month ago is now back for sale.
Jimbo095

Post by Jimbo095 »

No mine is safe and sound, going nowhere especially after the PPF outlay, it still hurts now but the more relaxed ownership/cleaning/driving etc is worth it! That one is the other one that came up around a month ago and then disappeared, may be being prepped etc or someone returned it? Mine was the RHE reg and this one RHA, they are exactly the same in terms of registration date and spec except mine has the alcantara steering wheel and had 310 miles when I bought it. My list of questions I've been saving is getting longer and just about ready for thread creation so I'll thank you all in advance!!

There seem to be a few ex Jag cars coming up, in fact it has gone from only 12 SVR's on Autotrader to 25 in just a couple of weeks! The ultra blue one at £82,950 sounds a lovely spec, look forward to seeing the pics!!
Jimbo095

Post by Jimbo095 »

Thread resurrection alert! My SVR is in the For Sale section, Thought I'd put it out there as the forum has been great in terms of info and assistance and perhaps someone is after one, many thanks to one and all!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post