Honda Urban EV

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Ok, so they've grafted the front of a Mk1 Golf GTI to the rear of a Peugeot 205 GTI and topped it off with an Allegro Quartic steering wheel - but I still think this looks pretty good :)

https://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-news/ ... furt-2017/
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust

scm

Post by scm »

I know it's in the eye of the beholder and all that, but really? You think a VW/Peugeot mashup looks pretty good? And you an F-Type owner, who should know about things of beauty! :shock:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Ok, so let's put that in perspective...

As the next car to replace my wife's 14 year old Aygo ;)
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
scm

Post by scm »

I accept your apology! :D ;)
AngieR

Post by AngieR »

Just and observation,not just on this forum but in life generally. Why do the men in families always have the best cars ?
P300 R Dynamic - 2021
British Racing Green Metallic
Pano Roof
20" Wheels Dark Grey Diamond Turned Finish.
Lots of extras.
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Shhhhhh!! - that's not a conversation we need to have, honest :o
But joking aside, I'm all for more nice cars on the roads in general - why does everything have to be an SUV now!

Lovely cars little Aygo's - the Christmas tree fits in a treat to take to the tip :D
It just passed another MOT today and the only comment is re. my home made exhaust bracket, made from a wire coat hanger. Five years it's been there doing a sterling (i.e. cheap) job - and still on original exhaust too.
The only pre-MOT prep done was to prod the Hazard light switch rapidly to wipe the contacts as they never get used, and to get the drill out and give the plastic headlights a polish up to make them clear.
scm

Post by scm »

AngieR wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:22 pm Just and observation,not just on this forum but in life generally. Why do the men in families always have the best cars ?
Because what we think of as "best", isn't necessarily what others think? ;)
I got my F-Type as a small family car, and it fits the bill perfectly - it's a car for a small family! :D
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

My wife’s Evoque is clearly better than mine
It’s more economical, seats 5 in comfort, carries adequate luggage, can tow 2 tonnes, cheaper to insure, has a proper roof. Need I go on?
I’m happy to be told by her that my car is not as good and so I reluctantly drive it :)
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more