Gtr to f type r ??

Anything F-Type related......
scm

Post by scm »

davidd wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:09 pm I can get more than 23mph out of the ftype.
So you can keep up with traffic in built-up areas? :D
I hope you mean mpg! ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

davidd

Post by davidd »

scm wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:12 pm
davidd wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:09 pm I can get more than 23mph out of the ftype.
So you can keep up with traffic in built-up areas? :D
I hope you mean mpg! ;)
ha yes of course
KK3960

Post by KK3960 »

I came from a stock 997 Turbo and have tuned and still run Subaru’s over the last 15 years, one running over 600HP. Modding cars comes with its own woes and on going problems, especially around MOT time. I find the V8R has plenty of power for a stock car and that’s coming from a serial modifier. It always surprises me how quick it is. It’s an extremely capable weapon especially in AWD. The thrill is amplified with the sound of the glorious V8, yes it’s a stock exhaust :D . Then there’s the class, heritage of the marque and sheer look of the thing. Jap performance cars are awesome bits of kit, but can’t be compared to the beautiful F Type in my option. I know which one I’d rather pull up in outside a posh valet hotel. Back to the power, Personally I also can’t justify going SVR for those few extra horses, having chased horsepower gains on Dyno’s over the years, a 25 Hp gain will be unnoticeable in my opinion. Go test drive one and you will be immediately hooked, mines definitely a keeper!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post