price changes throughout the year

Anything F-Type related......
Angusweir

Post by Angusweir »

I've been saving very hard and am within 12 months or so of having enough money for a gorgeous F Type. Having been watching the prices for used vehicles (mainly autotrader) I think they have reduced noticeably in the last couple of months. Is this just due to people getting rid of before the bad weather reduces driving (for some)?

On a more general note, does anyone know of seasonal variations in used prices? Obviously lots of variables in play, but 6 months ago I couldn't find an f type below 30K (in good nick), but now seeing some nearer 25k.

Not in a position to buy yet (but getting closer), but wouldn't want to buy at the yearly high point (if such a thing exists).

scm

Post by scm »

Angusweir wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:40 pm... 6 months ago I couldn't find an f type below 30K (in good nick), but now seeing some nearer 25k.
That's just F-Type depreciation at work ... :?
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
stickshift steve

Post by stickshift steve »

if the new 2021 model comes out around march i would expect to see older models drop a bit .The older cars are knocking on 7 years old now and some are getting to comparably high mileages.
There are usually around 650 cars for sale at any one time which is a lot for a car with only 2 seats and no real space to lug stuff around in . I.E a weekend use type of car. The cheaper ones seem to be the ones that have been company cars .

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post