Jag with super low milage - too good to be true?

Anything F-Type related......
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

Late to the thread ... I have done 4000 miles in 3 years, the 3rd year not many ... hence why it may go :cry:

cerealuk

Post by cerealuk »

Thanks for the feedback guys, the only other thing i noticed was that the gap between the bonnet and panel just behind the front wheels wasnt the same on both sides. The dealer said this is common and quite normal though due to being hand built...
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

cerealuk wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:05 pm Thanks for the feedback guys, the only other thing i noticed was that the gap between the bonnet and panel just behind the front wheels wasnt the same on both sides. The dealer said this is common and quite normal though due to being hand built...
That's a new one. What garbage - :lol:
Might be bonnet mis-aligned or not closed properly (using correct procedure).

No reply from COPART on why they had it or Paragon Fleet Solutions on who they leased it to first. Not expecting a reply. They have never acknowledged anything previously.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
cerealuk

Post by cerealuk »

simpleR wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:26 pm
cerealuk wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:05 pm Thanks for the feedback guys, the only other thing i noticed was that the gap between the bonnet and panel just behind the front wheels wasnt the same on both sides. The dealer said this is common and quite normal though due to being hand built...
That's a new one. What garbage - :lol:
Might be bonnet mis-aligned or not closed properly (using correct procedure).

No reply from COPART on why they had it or Paragon Fleet Solutions on who they leased it to first. Not expecting a reply. They have never acknowledged anything previously.
Thanks mate really really appreciate you trying! I think i will probably walk from this one
Philskill

Post by Philskill »

I looked at a few before the one I bought, all had front end "issues", bad alignment, noticeable respray work, the one I bought all lines up properly.
MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.
steviegtr

Post by steviegtr »

The bonnet alignment thing can be an issue. Looking at the manual on how to shut the bonnet, standing in front of car & using 2 hands spread apart & gently pushing. Look at any you-tube video of the press driving one. Bonnet up & slam from the side with one hand. A bit naughty especially with such a large Aluminium lump.
2017 f type 5.0 R AWD Glacier Pearl white Cabriolet
Sports seats 14way. Powerfold mirrors, Keyless. Hp Brakes, Split rims,
Heated screen. Meridian 380w.
Philskill

Post by Philskill »

It's the 1 thing the dealer did show me, 2 hands just where the bonnet vents are and even pressure both sides.
MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.
scm

Post by scm »

It's also shown in the manual. ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post