Bee poo !

Detailing, Washing, Waxing..
Deleted User 1254

Post by Deleted User 1254 »

michaelc

Post by michaelc »

Thanks Brian...although I'm not sure I want to spend £15 a month on bird dropping wipes as this is happening every day!
At the moment I'm trying to keep them away with a made up mixture from the site SCM recommended earlier in this post, so now the front of the house smells nicely of pepermint !
Tel

Post by Tel »

michaelc wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:30 pm Thanks Brian...although I'm not sure I want to spend £15 a month on bird dropping wipes as this is happening every day!
At the moment I'm trying to keep them away with a made up mixture from the site SCM recommended earlier in this post, so now the front of the house smells nicely of pepermint !

Not that I've studied it closely you understand, but I believe that Bees do it 'on the wing' as it were, and don't actually land to lighten their load...I've never seen any bee close to my car for example at a show ground, yet it mysteriously gets every panel 'marked', so i assume it comes form above.

I don't think making a car smell of anything other than a car, will change a thing, but I remain to be surprised!
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩