Update of OSH with Independent Service

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
scharlton

Post by scharlton »

All,

Something small but positive in these times of doom and gloom.

I am very pleased to report excellent help from Jag customer relations centre to register a service I had at an independent garage on my On-Line Service History.

You just need to make sure the garage puts your registration and VIN number on the invoice along with service details (which service, mileage and details of what they carried out).

Well done Jag CRC
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts

Brozi93

Post by Brozi93 »

I've just emailed them. Fingers crossed they would update mine as well.
- Jaguar F-Type V6 Coupe 2016 (65 Plate)
KHatman

Post by KHatman »

That’s good news. I’ve got mine booked in with an independent in March although he assures me they will able to register the service on the Jaguar OSH site. But got a back up if this fails. Interestingly I sent out three on-line service cost enquiries (two main dealers) and I’m yet to hear back from the two main dealers (about a fortnight) Independent had me a very competitive quote within the hour and answered several further enquiries very promptly. Happy to name names if anyone is interested.

Just realised I’m on the F-Type forum not F-Pace but the principal/point is all the same :)
2019 F-Pace 2.0D Manual, Corris Grey and very little else
2016 F-Type V6 Base, Corris Grey and very little else
scm

Post by scm »

KHatman wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:22 pm I sent out three on-line service cost enquiries (two main dealers) and I’m yet to hear back from the two main dealers (about a fortnight) Independent had me a very competitive quote within the hour and answered several further enquiries very promptly.
That's the difference between dealers and independents - independents want your business, dealers expect you to give it to them.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Brozi93

Post by Brozi93 »

I can update that my OSH has been updated with an independent record.
- Jaguar F-Type V6 Coupe 2016 (65 Plate)
scharlton

Post by scharlton »

Good news Brozi93
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post