WANTED FTYPE(s)

For Sale & Wanted Forum
Diabolik

Post by Diabolik »

Good eveing all.

Interesting conversation this, what I have notice is that keeping an eye on auto trader supply of f types of all types and power from beginning of last year the numbers available are down from over 730 at the beginning of last year to 564 cars today.
I have also notice that the odd v6s is creeping back up over the £40000 mark.
Electric cars are still very expensive for what they are and it will be sometime until they dent the petrol car numbers.
Maybe we are on to a good thing, mine is a keeper anyway.
MY17 V6 Coupe S, Ultimate /Santorini Black, Panoramic Roof, 20" wheels

Tel

Post by Tel »

I follow the Energy market very closely as I have a love, hate relationship with it in my line of business...that's another story.

Yes, Hydrogen, Aluminium Fuel cells and Nuclear are the winners, whereas electricity is a fashion. Like many things in today's world "green, ECO friendly" electricity B.S is programmed into peoples' minds to believe they are saving the planet, when they are doing the exact opposite.

Back on track...Excluding the P7, RWD V8S and R, Series I cars, as I have said countless times, will be the sought after models.
I may be wrong but if there's a RWD 400, that will be the next pick 'o the bunch. Closely followed by Series I SVR's.
And no, I'm not biased having had a V6S and V8S previously.
I'm that confident...You can print this out and if I'm wrong in 20 years time I'll buy everyone on the forum a pint... :)
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
RPSN

Post by RPSN »

I bought my V6 S Coupe just over 2 years ago and it hasn’t decreased in value when compared to similar cars on Autotrader. If anything, the majority of those cars are above what I paid and seem to be increasing further. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4952

On the other hand, a friend of mine bought a used Audi S4 Avant a few months after I had the F-Type and the value of his car has (what he recently said) ‘dropped like a stone’.
2016MY V6S Coupe RWD Auto 380PS Supercharged
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Sports Seats (heated) in Jet Leather
Seat Memory Pack 2 (14x14 way)
Powered Tailgate (open & close)
Reverse Park Camera with Guidance
Front Parking Aid

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post