Wanted V6 Convertible 30k

For Sale & Wanted Forum
Deleted User 3412

Post by Deleted User 3412 »

Hi all,

Been looking at an f type for a while, was considering an Aston V8Vantage but for a budget of £30k ish the examples around are quite old! I see the f type as comparable in terms of what it offers as a weekend car but with newer technology and without a clutch made of play dough.

The ask is for a v6,v6s or even v8 (bit more cash possible), decent spec, ideally not a very early model and full service history (main dealer or indie is fine), mileage sub 40k, must be convertible! Colour-wise I would consider anything apart from black or very dark.

There are some ok examples on auto trader but most seem to have 4/5+ owners which worries me a bit.
Looking to buy and collect next week - anyone thinking of selling and it fits this criteria please let me know!
Cheers.

Hammers

Post by Hammers »

Not sure how many f-type cars you will find under 30k right now as the prices have been going up it seems.
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
Deleted User 3412

Thank you, yes so I’ve seen! Been waiting to pull the trigger for a while and it seems they’ve gone up a good few thousand over the last 6 months. The time is right for me to buy and perhaps for someone else to sell !!
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

Good luck, did a quick search on motors.co.uk and only found older coupes at that price
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Two beauties currently on AT.

White 2013 V6S 25k miles £31.5k Private seller

Beautiful red 2013 V6S 18k miles £34k Private seller

Anything newer, at that price, is 40/50k miles plus...
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
Deleted User 3412

Oh that red one looks lovely, got the performance seats too which don’t seem very common.
What’s people views on 4 or 5 owners on a car that is approaching 7 or 8 years old? Is that 4 or 5 honeymoon periods or loads of problems so it’s been off loaded?
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

I think someone on here might be able to do a history search on the car if you have the VIN
stickshift steve

Post by stickshift steve »

i wouldn't worry about the number of owners unless it was a hire car. A lot of owners buy a car as a weekend toy then realise that they rarely get the chance to use it due to poor weather and having to do other things on a weekend.
Deleted User 3412

If someone is able to do a search on this VIN that would be awesome!

A140D0FE-43E2-4B4C-9452-384FEBCA06DF.jpeg

Last edited by Deleted User 3412 on Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scm

Post by scm »

stickshift steve wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:20 am i wouldn't worry about the number of owners unless it was a hire car.
Surely a hire car would only have one owner (the hire company). Probably plenty of careless drivers, though.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post