So I bought one! My first F type!

Anything F-Type related......
Paul J

Post by Paul J »

My new F type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paid the deposit! So I bought one, after much deliberation and many many viewings, decided not to go for an older V8, instead, a 2017 V6s British Design Edition AWD with just 20k on the clock. One female owner from new, the car is absolutely mint, inside and out, like new! Finished in ultra blue, the colour, age, spec and mileage really sold it. Not many of these in convertible form and with the extras on the BDE I am a happy customer.

I am due to collect the car in a few weeks! Here is a link to the BDE spec which was a £8,000 mark up on the original V6S https://media.jaguar.com/news/2016/01/j ... gn-edition

Many thanks to simpleR for doing some checks on the car - which will be resolved by the dealer.

jag .png

Last edited by Paul J on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2017 Convertible British Design Edition V6S AWD. UltraBlue.

Link to car:- viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6130 :mrgreen:

stevejag

Post by stevejag »

Paul J wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:13 pm My new F type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paid the deposit! So I bought one, after much deliberation and many many viewings, decided not to go for an older V8, instead, a 2017 V6s British Design Edition AWD with just 20k on the clock. One female owner from new, the car is absolutely mint, inside and out, like new! Finished in a rare Athena blue metallic, the colour, age, spec and mileage really sold it. Not many of these in convertible form and with the extras on the BDE I am a happy customer.

I am due to collect the car in a few weeks! Here is a link to the BDE spec which was a £8,000 mark up on the original V6S https://media.jaguar.com/news/2016/01/j ... gn-edition

Many thanks to simpleR for doing some checks on the car - which will be resolved by the dealer.

jag .png

OMG !!! That colour really is bonkers , amazing looking F , goodness knows where you found her , well done for buying a stunner !
Caldera red awd v8 fixed spoiler :mrgreen:
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Yeah, I echo what Steve said - you must be itching to get into the driver’s seat!
And the BDE has the great looking original front end too - excellent choice 😎
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Paul J

Post by Paul J »

Lunar wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:34 pm Yeah, I echo what Steve said - you must be itching to get into the driver’s seat!
And the BDE has the great looking original front end too - excellent choice 😎
Thanks! Yes I am really delighted. I was really convinced that the V8 was the only way, but you know what? The spec, colour and the car was actually more important than a slighter better engine note and a bit more 0-60 time.

So, yes, I don't think I will regret buying the V6S. More than enough power on our roads, I am not a racing driver and it is a summer fun toy only.

The paint colour - IMO is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cats

Post by Cats »

Stunning well done!
Rhodium Silver F Type SVR Coupe 2016 now gone sadly
Ultra Blue F Pace SVR 2022
Paul J

Post by Paul J »

Here is a front pic.

jag front.jpg

Cats

Post by Cats »

Has it ever been driven? Looks absolutely mint 👍👏
Rhodium Silver F Type SVR Coupe 2016 now gone sadly
Ultra Blue F Pace SVR 2022
scm

Post by scm »

Fantastic colour! Welcome to the club. ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Congrats, enjoy, glad you found the right one for you. Looks great.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
Paul J

Post by Paul J »

Cats wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:47 pm Has it ever been driven? Looks absolutely mint 👍👏
Just one lady owner. 20 k on the clock. The interior looks like no-one has very sat in it!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post