Main dealer service cost variation

Anything F-Type related......
MArtyn Veg

Post by MArtyn Veg »

I’ve seen lots on here re Jaguar main dealers service cost prices so just thought I’d share FYI what I’ve paid today at Sytner Jaguar Coventry. I’ve had a 5 year service carried out which does include new spark plugs for £530 inc. vat. That price was negotiated down from £590 inc. vat quite easily when I mentioned that the topic was discussed regularly on here!

Not the cheapest compared to what I’ve read on here but not the most expensive either!

Just thought it may be of help if you’ve a service coming up!
MY21 First Edition 5.0 V8 P450 AWD Coupe, Eiger Grey Metallic
Previous MY18 R Dynamic 3.0 V6 Coupe, Santorini Black, 20” Carbon Blades

LockNumber25

Post by LockNumber25 »

Just booked my car in at Coventry. 6 year service, quoted £450 when I called but was £353 online through the Jaguar website. Cheeky buggers.
Tom Sawyer

Post by Tom Sawyer »

My V8S was £499 for the 126k service at Inchcape Derby, included new spark plugs, pretty sure there are people on here who think I was ripped off, but the equivalent service on the Tamora was £800 so it doesn’t seem so bad to me :D

Edit, I'm talking rubbish, it was £570
Last edited by Tom Sawyer on Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V8S
Lunar Grey
Viezu Upper Pulley & Remap
596bhp
587lbs/ft / 796Nm
Gregor

Post by Gregor »

Just had my 3 year V6 Chequer Flag service which cost £532 inc VAT. Great service from Park's Jaguar Ayr. Around £150 cheaper than local Hatfield Jaguar dealer. Worth shopping around particularly if you are visiting another region
Plymothian

Post by Plymothian »

My nearest main dealer is Lancaster Jaguar in Milton Keynes. They wanted to charge me over £900 for the 4-year service (they even said that was discounted :o ).

I took it to Sytner in Northampton and paid £614 inc VAT. I have to give Sytner credit for the superb customer service too. It was my first time there so they probably wanted to make a good first impression, and they succeeded! I really enjoyed my time there. I took my laptop, connected to their WiFi and worked while I waited as they serviced the car. Free coffee and croissants too.
MY19.5, F-Type V6 3.0 P380 RWD Coupe
Santorini Black, Pan Roof, Parking Pack, Cirrus Leather
Rs007

Post by Rs007 »

Hi All,

Does anybody know if there are any indy Jaguar garages in Scotland (preferably nearer Aberdeen) that can do a 4 year service for less than the 'main stealers' would likely charge? I've no confidence in my local Aberdeen dealer and would prefer to go elsewhere that has better customer service and lower pricing.

Thanks in advance for any pointers or recommendations :-)

Robin

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post