New member looking for meets in Kent

Club Meetings and Events
chr15w

Post by chr15w »

IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg

Hi, Im new to this forum but looking for meets in Kent! (Nothing sexual!)
I know the good weather may not be here for much longer but wondered if any one arranged drives out around Kent?
Im based in East Kent btw

Jimmyrn85

Post by Jimmyrn85 »

Lovely car mate! If you come to Cornwall give me a shout ๐Ÿ˜›
2017 R
South East Cornwall
Lux37

Post by Lux37 »

Lovely looking car.

I also live in Kent and am a member of the F-Type EC club and take part in a few club organised drives and shows around Kent during the year.

The Kent members meet at the Moody Mare on Seven Mile Lane near Maidstone on a Wednesday evening once a month,more details are on the link below if you want to look into this further.

https://www.f-typeec.co.uk/
2017 SVR Convertible,Caldera Red
chr15w

Post by chr15w »

Jimmyrn85 wrote: โ†‘Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:53 pm Lovely car mate! If you come to Cornwall give me a shout ๐Ÿ˜›
Will do, thanks
HaloJones

Post by HaloJones »

Lux37 wrote: โ†‘Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:34 pm Lovely looking car.

I also live in Kent and am a member of the F-Type EC club and take part in a few club organised drives and shows around Kent during the year.

The Kent members meet at the Moody Mare on Seven Mile Lane near Maidstone on a Wednesday evening once a month,more details are on the link below if you want to look into this further.

https://www.f-typeec.co.uk/
when is the next meet? I'd like to come along and meet a few people but there are no details about when the next Wednesday meet might be...
Lux37

Post by Lux37 »

Itโ€™s on the 2nd Wednesday night of each month.The next meet is on the 14th of December but it is also the South East area Christmas dinner so you have to book through the club for this event.In January it will be back to the standard just turn up when you want.PM me if you want more details and hope to see you there in the near future.
2017 SVR Convertible,Caldera Red
HaloJones

Post by HaloJones »

2nd April at The Bull Inn from 0930 in Rolvenden. All Jags not just Ftypes

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post