FS - Bird Automotive Bike Rack for F-Type

For Sale & Wanted Forum
scz4

Post by scz4 »

Evening all,

With my F-Type now sold, I'd like to offer up my super rare Birds Automotive bike rack for sale. No need to take the boring estate car when biking :D

Link here: https://birdautomotive3.com/bike-rack-jaguar-f-type/

I imported the kit from the US at around £600+ with shipping, VAT & import duties

I then had it powder coated black. Also, please note I did cut the rack so it only accepts one bike. Personally I felt two would be overloaded. Also as a side note, I always removed the wheels and put them the boot so the brake lights weren't blocked. Even with the "tiny" convertible boot, I could fit 2x 29" wheels plus all my riding gear.

Only takes a minute or so to attach before each ride. Once removed, you barely see it, very subtle.

£250 collected from Aberdeenshire. Postage may be an option. Could do with a nut and bolt refresh on the underside, but 100% working and functioning with everything supplied you need.

I'll get some close-up pictures at the weekend.

scz4

Post by scz4 »

Fortnightly bump :)
Electric Happy Hour

Post by Electric Happy Hour »

Hi.
Do you have any more pictures you could put up? I’m interested to see how fixes to the car.
Thanks
Electric Happy Hour

I looked at the website and seen some of their photos but be good to see it from one that has been in use.
Electric Happy Hour

Just new to the forum. I need 5 posts before I can direct message you. So this is number 3!
scz4

Post by scz4 »

Hi there.

I asked the same question when I was buying from Bird, but they were reluctant to share due to concerns of someone copying it. It mounts to the chassis brace and exhaust hanger. I have the instructions somewhere. I'm away for a few days, but think I have photos i took when installing it. PM (when you can) me your email address or number for Whatsapp :)
Electric Happy Hour

Hi, thanks for the reply.
Electric Happy Hour

It would be great if have the instructions and some photos. I’ve looked under the car and I think I know where it will attach. This is post number 5 so I will try and send a PM with my contact details and we can have a blether about it.
Thanks
scz4

Post by scz4 »

Sold. Pleasure to meet you Derek.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post