Keep being logged out?

Forum suggestions, help and advice.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Just to let you know I am working through the issues. I honestly dont know what has changed over the last couple of weeks but something has affected the site.
So far I have logged tickets with host and phpbb forum. I've upgraded the forum, upgraded the theme, moved onto cloudflare to help with caching.
Then I had my host upgrade the server to one with more ram and processor yesterday.
Still seeing issues!

I am hoping to get to the bottom of it soon, cant be much left to change now. but its doing my head in!

Once the speed and login issues are sorted. I'll find out why its not going to the latest post anymore.

Cheers
Rob

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Excellent work - many thanks Rob.
I’m sure we can all celebrate with a cold beer once finally resolved 🙂
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
scm

Post by scm »

Rob wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:59 pm Once the speed and login issues are sorted. I'll find out why its not going to the latest post anymore.
Now that people know about the "go to first unread post" feature of each thread, I think latest post is a bit of a non-issue. But that's just the way I've always used it, maybe others have different use cases.

I know I'm a moaner, but I do appreciate your efforts to keep us happy! :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

It is quicky approaching system administrator appreciation day.
https://sysadminday.com/

Fingers crossed Rob!
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
scm

Post by scm »

I used to be a sysadmin back in the day, so I've been on the other end of it, too! :)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!