Factory visit

Anything F-Type related......
Deleted User 3656

Post by Deleted User 3656 »

Just returned from the factory visit I would recommend it for anyone who has a interest in the f type ,you may have seen the TV program but why they are still making the car it is nice to visit .It is a long visit ours took from 9 till 12.45 but good to see the wife also enjoyed it but did not see my new one see ordered when we came out ??? They have cut the numbers to 6 per tour so tickets may be hard to get but well worth it

cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Yes, very intersting tour. I went on one of the first when the F Type was being built. They had a separate warehouse they took us to and showed us the road test cars. Was interesting to read the fault list on the windscreens, ready no doubt for feeding into the build process
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

Agreed, it's a super interesting experience. Also did it a couple of years ago and I was the only one that morning so I got a private tour of the whole F-Type production line. :)
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...
PaulWildsmith

Post by PaulWildsmith »

We had the VIP tour in 2020 and my wife sat in her car as it came off the production line
Married to a F Type owner (P300 2021 model)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post