Simply Jaguar - Beaulieu 25 June 23

Club Meetings and Events
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

jagseven wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:36 pm A great day out - wasn’t able to park with the group but nevertheless a fantastic collection of jags.
I reckon I’ve worked out who might own this beauty…
IMG_1103.jpeg
And anyone know what the story is with this - looked brand new??
We spotted your car today and Jeff's in Portofino blue which is very classy looking. Nice to meet old friends and new.

A great day out and I think the count of 400 Sports got to at least 5 belly buttons in the end (see above) 🤣.

Hoping this weather continues for the next event at Sherborne Castle in 3 week time.
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR

jagseven

Post by jagseven »

[/quote]

We spotted your car today and Jeff's in Portofino blue which is very classy looking. Nice to meet old friends and new.

A great day out and I think the count of 400 Sports got to at least 5 belly buttons in the end (see above) 🤣.

Hoping this weather continues for the next event at Sherborne Castle in 3 week time.
[/quote]

Excellent- spent the day catching up with my brother (an accident on the M27 meant I arrived later than expected) but next time we must talk (we need name badges!) - your velocity blue SVR looked awesome.
Agree Jeff’s car looked great in the sun - didn’t think I especially liked portofino blue but changed my mind today!
I agree about the belly buttons - I thought the SVR was a rare car but common as muck at jaguar meets - will have to buy an XJ220 next😱
2019MY F-Type SVR - for fun
2019MY F-Pace SVR - for family duties
jagseven

Post by jagseven »

Lunar wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:37 pm Only that it’s a Realm C-Type registered in 2019.
Bonnet up it looked nicely built with a quite authentic look to it.
Thank you Lunar - I don’t like replicas having jaguar badges but it did look amazing
2019MY F-Type SVR - for fun
2019MY F-Pace SVR - for family duties
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

Photo of special paint effect at Beaulieu, courtesy of Mantot3 photography (a new career beckons 🤣).

IMG-20230703-WA0000~3.jpg

2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post