2014 V6 with 7800 miles for sale

For Sale & Wanted Forum
BlackCherryAlan

Post by BlackCherryAlan »

Hi Everyone, . . If you're looking to buy one of these fantastic cars then you really do need to take a look at my 3.0 V6 coupe which, sadly I have decided to sell. This is a two owner from new vehicle in metallic red with white leather - 19" propellor wheels - heated seats and steering wheel etc etc. I bought it in early 2017 from Taggarts of Glasgow with 1961 miles on it. It now has ONLY 7800 miles on the clock and is still in immaculate 'as new' condition. It has never seen wet weather and been stored in a carpeted garaged and covered over. It was recently serviced at a non franchised garage. It even still has the paper stickers on the exhaust silencer box - which have never burnt off. I'd love to keep it but I really need to buy something more practical as I approach retirement in 2024. SERIOUS OFFERS are invited. This is a 'new car' for half the price of a new P400. The car is located in Dundee, North East Scotland . . The private reg is NOT included. Call me if you want to know more. 07845121210

F-type on the drive.jpg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post