Thermostat Housing Seam Leakage

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

scm wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:07 am
cj10jeeper wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:18 pm Perhaps I’ll email JLR and see what they have to say about it
Let's hope they don't express surprise that a car has lasted more than 10 years! :lol:
You're likely right.

Their model probably assumes that by now it will be in a garage in pieces to later be 'discovered' called a 'barn find' extra dirt and leaves will be dropped on it, photographed and declared to be one of the first pure F Types. Later to be restored by factory and off to auction for a shed load. Perhaps even the base for a 'continuation edition' fitted with full BEV
Seems to work well in various formats for Jaguar, Aston Martin and Ferrari

Meanwhile the sun is out today so must get out in it
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more

Eclipse83

Post by Eclipse83 »

Post 10 years, I guess we can just print off the item list from OSH and cycle through them again?
| MY15 | V6S Coupe | RWD | Italian Racing Red | Perf. Seats & Wheel | Pano Roof |
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Eclipse83 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:18 am Post 10 years, I guess we can just print off the item list from OSH and cycle through them again?
That's what we were discussing above but as simplr noted the time intervals don't then add up if we just restart from the beginning
You'd have to create a custom list to cover all the elements with correct intervals
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post