V6 exhaust swap to quad diffuser

Anything F-Type related......
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Hi Jordan unfortunately your car does not have the design pack with the smaller reversing lights what you will need is the complete lower diffuser from a v8 the 2 clear reversing lights and the larger vacuum pipe for the v8 exhaust valves and obviously the v8 back box everything is straight forward once you have all the parts it cost me about Β£1000 all in I will get you all the part number tomorrow we’re about are you based there are quite a few complete bumpers for sale on eBay I will be at gaydon on the 1st April breakfast club if you can make it and want to talk will pm you my phone number cheers Tony
IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20” carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

JordanGrey

Post by JordanGrey »

I’m trying to workout if it would be possible to 3D print the diffuser as it can be customised to incorporate the existing lights in the valence :) however where is the breakfast club? Is this an invite only thing?
MY16 x152 F Type V6 S, carbon fibre roof, upgraded wing mirror indicators, Full stainless quad back exhaust system with F type R diffuser and SVR spoiler.
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Hi Jordan the jec breakfast club is on the first Saturday of every month at the heritage centre gaydon Warwickshire no invitation needed just go on to the website and book a ticket for the event tenth anniversary of the f type.
IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20” carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

It may be possible but it is quite narrow where the reverse lights are on the v8 deffuser due to the quad pipes .
Jagman90

Post by Jagman90 »

@tony,

I’m just about to do the v6 backbox swap any advice?
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Hi jagman have sent you a message with my number if you want to call me I can explain better what you need and how to do it cheers tony
Jagman90

Post by Jagman90 »

@tony,

I just had a look in the inbox and its empty, i tried to send you a direct message, but the foreign rules say I need to have part in more discussions before being able to send messages?

is there another way? maybe try sending again?

thanks again, much appreciated!
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Hi James daddy Daren as been in touch with me he is going to pass my number on to you will help you as much as I can can ring me anytime through the day cheers Tony πŸ‘
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Have sent it to him Tony. Take care pal & happy retirement. See you soon πŸ‘
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Darren James as been in touch going to speak with him tomorrow will catch up soon cheers pal πŸ‘

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post