Another History Check Please

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
Roo

Post by Roo »

Sorry, hate spamming with 2 check in 1 week, but trying to work out if this is a bargain worth pursuing -

SC21 LDO

Blue 450 AWD (with 11,250 on the clock)

Thanks for any info
MY22 - R Dynamic 450 AWD - Batmobile Black - Dynamic daily, Paddles at the weekend!

simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Car 74539

Arrived at Parks Land Rover in Ayr in early February 2021 and was PDI. Based on the fact they PDI'ed it I am presuming it was a customer sale that fell through or there was an issue with it. It looks like remained unsold until mid June 2021 when it was registered and looks like it was used by the dealer possibly as demonstrator.

October 2021 it was sold to someone in Liverpool area for a year. Then it was sold again to someone in Crawley area and then appears back in Liverpool in Dec 2023.

4 previous owners if you acquire it. I cannot find any pictures of it online. So I suppose the only question is why could it not find and maintain a home! And as it's passed hands I doubt anyone would of cleared the finance fully so would recommend a full check such as Car Vertical to check to make sure nothing financial outstanding in its past or any other nasties.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
Roo

Post by Roo »

Huge thanks for this!

My spider senses weren't good on this one and I suspected it might be too good to be true. Low mileage and nice spec, but I'm not sure I want a car that been passed around so much within a few years.

They actually discounted it again today by another £500 so clearly its not shifting for a reason -

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-detail ... 20&fromsra

Hopefully there'll be some better examples available as we approach new reg month. Fingers tightly crossed as I continue refreshing Autotrader :)
MY22 - R Dynamic 450 AWD - Batmobile Black - Dynamic daily, Paddles at the weekend!
munchie

Post by munchie »

I don’t think it helps having just the standard seats with no 12 way adjustment.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post