F-Type ice driving Fast & Furious style

Anything F-Type related......
MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

This video popped up in some of the FB groups. I thought I'd seen everything there is about F-Types on youtube but apparently had missed this old one.

I recently did some loose snow drifting with all the nannies off in my RWD car and in this vid it does look like the AWD does add some value in such conditions. ;)

It's a bit funny that they're using an R but most of the time play the engine/exhaust sound of a V6.

MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...

jonm

Post by jonm »

MajorTom wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:29 pm It's a bit funny that they're using an R but most of the time play the engine/exhaust sound of a V6.
This is going to cause controversy... but it's becuase the v6 sounds better, :shock:

Am taking my v6 RWD to icedrivesweden later this month, i'm hoping there won't be tanks and explosions!
My16 F-Type V6 340
MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

jonm wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:52 pm
MajorTom wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:29 pm It's a bit funny that they're using an R but most of the time play the engine/exhaust sound of a V6.
This is going to cause controversy... but it's becuase the v6 sounds better, :shock:

Am taking my v6 RWD to icedrivesweden later this month, i'm hoping there won't be tanks and explosions!
Couldn't agree more about the sound but didn't want to spell it out myself. :)

Nice, icedrivesweden should be a blast! I actually did loads of ice driving in Sweden last month, just sadly not on a frozen lake in my F-Type but on ice and snow packed public roads across a significant part of the country in a manual RWD BMW. No tanks and explosions either, just snow storms and -20 degrees.
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post