“Heritage 60” Auction

Anything F-Type related......
Moss

Post by Moss »

Although now a three year old car, it has a guide of £90 - £110K.
Lovely colour and interior trim. 32 miles only :idea:

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/16117886

Iconic also have a Project 7 with a guide of £130K and only 71 miles up.

Plus, an eclectic 1997 Bentley Continental T in Bentley Racing Green, 44,000 up, for £50K - £60K.
SVR Coupe in Ammonite.

MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Interesting guide price, like to see what it fetches as all I see here is a three year old no miler with a nice paint job. Is it me or am I immune or ignorant to the marketing blurb that accompanies such examples?
Last edited by MikeM on Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MY21 P450AWD R Dynamic Coupe, Bluefire
Moss

Post by Moss »

I agree with you regarding the advertising and marketing side.
Plus, a three-year old car (for good or bad?)
Apart from whatever the hammer price is, what does interest me is who’s going to warrant it?
I suspect it will go to a dealer, but it seems strange it’s not remaining within the official Jag network.

I’m fond of “alternate palette” colours and thought this was nice.
SVR Coupe in Ammonite.
Jaguandy

Post by Jaguandy »

I don't like it, I wouldn't buy it at a standard car price. Also I'm still not keen on the new front ends, the old ones have the menacing look, particularly the early sharks gills.
F-Type R Coupe Firenze (Italian Racing Red) AWD MY16
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Have to say I second that.

Was looking at some “cheap” newish reg R’s recently but, not withstanding their hidden histories, I can’t get my head around the new-look front end when compared to Ian Callum’s original lines.

Being “of an age” I also prefer analogue dials and have no need for widgets on my touchscreen 😳

Eventually realised I would really be buying the car for the price rather than its looks.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust