Hi from sunny Suffolk

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
DriverDawn

Post by DriverDawn »

Hi there!
Just recently realised that I really do need to own an F-Type soon! A bit nervous about buying so hope to learn lots here first.
Tx

jonm

Post by jonm »

Nothing to be nervous about, the vast majority have a great experience with ownership.
My16 F-Type V6 340
davidls

Post by davidls »

Suffolk certainly is sunny today, it’s glorious especially after the last few days. You won’t regret your decision, just make sure it’s a V8 🤣
MY21 F-Type R P575 AWD Coupe. Portofino Blue, panoramic roof, exterior black design pack, climate pack, Meridian surround sound system, privacy glass.
DriverDawn

Post by DriverDawn »

Yes it's lovely here today. Coming from a BMW six pot so it has to be a V8 😁 just trying to figure out pricing as there seems to be a bit of variation even for "newish" pre reg etc cars. This will likely be the last fun petrol car I buy so it has to be the one I've always wanted but couldn't quite afford.
scm

Post by scm »

DriverDawn wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:09 pmThis will likely be the last fun petrol car I buy so it has to be the one I've always wanted but couldn't quite afford.
A lot of people end up buying the cheapest car they can't afford! :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
davidls

Post by davidls »

DriverDawn wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:09 pm Yes it's lovely here today. Coming from a BMW six pot so it has to be a V8 😁 just trying to figure out pricing as there seems to be a bit of variation even for "newish" pre reg etc cars. This will likely be the last fun petrol car I buy so it has to be the one I've always wanted but couldn't quite afford.
Excellent choice 👍 I got caught in July last year when prices were still high, however I probably got more for the Discovery 5 I traded in on the same basis so 🤷‍♂️
I got one before they are no more, and they are great fun. I can’t wait to see what you get 🤗
MY21 F-Type R P575 AWD Coupe. Portofino Blue, panoramic roof, exterior black design pack, climate pack, Meridian surround sound system, privacy glass.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post