Hello everyone

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
MrPanther

Post by MrPanther »

Hi all,

I have recently bought a 2017 400 Sport so thought I'd register and introduce myself on here.

It's a fantastic machine - really enjoying the car so far. It's replaced a Lotus in my garage - I can actually hear the stereo above 20mph!

A quick question for all you knowledgeable folk: the rear camera is temperamental - it always works to begin with when I start the car up, but usually after about 10-15 minutes or so a message pops up saying 'camera fault - consult dealer' and it stops working. Re-starting the engine fixes it for 10mins or so and then it does it again. Any ideas what could be causing this? TIA.

WShudds

Post by WShudds »

Welcome to the forum! Pictures of your new ride are a must to prove ownership around here 😁

I read about this issue online and some owners reported the root cause to be linked to moisture accumulation in the boot and/or wires that can become loose and touch the body work causing intermittent short. But I'm new here so I'll let the most experienced share their thoughts.
MY18 Manual :o P340 R-Dynamic RWD Coupe, Caldera Red on 19˝ Centrifuge wheels. Pzero. Mods: Reverse camera, interior/puddle lights and tinted windows.
Kev

Post by Kev »

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the 400 which you'll find is rarer than the SVR and much more exclusive (lights the touch-paper and runs away)
MY18 V6S AWD P400 Santorini Black
MY16 V6S AWD British Racing Green (Rejected)
basher

Post by basher »

Kev wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:20 am Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the 400 which you'll find is rarer than the SVR and much more exclusive (lights the touch-paper and runs away)
🤣🤣🤣

And welcome from another 400 Sport owner. Good choice!
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

😯 🤣
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
Spartacus

Post by Spartacus »

Welcome, loads of info on this forum.
2021 Tesla Model3 LR daily driver
2018 F Type P300 for weekend blasts
2004 Fiat Barchetta for European Road trips