Officially joining the team

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Phatbloke74

Post by Phatbloke74 »

I’ve finally gone and done it and picked up my 3.0 V6 Checkered Flag today. One of the benefits of buying so far away from home is the long drive after picking up. A great 1.5 hours spent getting to know her.
Thanks so much to Barretts Jaguar in Canterbury - absolute top notch service!

IMG_8307.jpeg

WShudds

Post by WShudds »

Stunning car, congratulations and welcome to the club! Care to tell us a bit your past cars and this one's history, mileage, etc?
MY18 Manual :o P340 R-Dynamic RWD Coupe, Caldera Red on 19˝ Centrifuge wheels. Pzero. Mods: Reverse camera, interior/puddle lights and tinted windows.
ianp

Post by ianp »

Lovely!
F-TYPE P300 2019MY R-Dynamic, Santorini, 20" Diamonds, Climate, Park & Meridian Surround.
Pre: XE P250 2017MY R-Dynamic, Caesium.
Audio: Meridian 808v5, 861v4, DSP7.2k L/R, DSP5k C, DSP33 R & DSW 1500 Sub.
AsifG

Post by AsifG »

If that reg ends in ZGD you beat me to that car!

Lovely car, congratulations!
Phatbloke74

Post by Phatbloke74 »

Hi AsifG - yes, that’s the one. I would apologise but I think you’ll know that I don’t really mean it - way too happy to have it and not enough excuses to drive it :o)
scm

Post by scm »

The first one I test drove was sold while I was debating with myself and the sales guy whether I wanted to pay that much for it! But I ended up with a much better one, so it's often for the best!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
AsifG

Post by AsifG »

Phatbloke74 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:30 pm Hi AsifG - yes, that’s the one. I would apologise but I think you’ll know that I don’t really mean it - way too happy to have it and not enough excuses to drive it :o)
It's a lovely car and wish you the very best with it!

SimpleR also did a history check for me on here in case you're interested (it's got good history!)
Eclipse83

Post by Eclipse83 »

Welcome and congrats!
| MY15 | V6S Coupe | RWD | Italian Racing Red | Perf. Seats & Wheel | Pano Roof |
Phatbloke74

Post by Phatbloke74 »

AsifG wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:34 pm
Phatbloke74 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:30 pm Hi AsifG - yes, that’s the one. I would apologise but I think you’ll know that I don’t really mean it - way too happy to have it and not enough excuses to drive it :o)
It's a lovely car and wish you the very best with it!

SimpleR also did a history check for me on here in case you're interested (it's got good history!)
I’m was lucky enough to get background checks on all of the cars I was looking at as my cousin works for Jaguar dealer in Norwich. This one was pretty good. First year was owned by a Jaguar lease company so did about 14k but then bought by the previous owner and only did 6k in 3.5 years. It’s in very nice condition but I’ve got it booked in for a deep clean and ceramic protection. Just deciding whether to add an aftermarket immobiliser or pay for the Jaguar service.
davidls

Post by davidls »

My insurance company stipulated that I must have the Jaguar Secure activated at all times, so ended up paying for that service to be extended.
MY21 F-Type R P575 AWD Coupe. Portofino Blue, panoramic roof, exterior black design pack, climate pack, Meridian surround sound system, privacy glass.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post