Will removing the fuse 15 cause loss of torque?

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
davidls

Post by davidls »

Barend wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:02 am
davidls wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:55 pm I have a MY21 P575. I had started the car and had the active exhaust button pressed and valves open. I pulled fuse 15 had no warning lights, the difference in noise at low revs is night and day, sounds amazing all the time rather than at higher revs. Popped the fuse back in on getting home as it has its first MOT next Friday. Definitely taking the fuse out as soon as it’s home after the MOT, it’s even better than before 🤗
I removed fuse 15 in the same order as you, and then turned on the dynamic mode. I heard the sound still changed and seemed to become deeper. Is it the sound coming from the stereo?
Hi Barend, that is one thing I didn’t try after pulling the fuse, I wonder how it makes a further difference though if the valves are already open and fixed that way because of lack of power. I will remove it again after it’s MOT on Friday and try both modes and let you know.
MY21 F-Type R P575 AWD Coupe. Portofino Blue, panoramic roof, exterior black design pack, climate pack, Meridian surround sound system, privacy glass.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post