Owners Handbook

Anything F-Type related......
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

The F's made of aluminium so the big helium balloon might lift it off the ground.

...oh no hang on, I've just checked the kerb weight - it's fine :lol:
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust

PaulWildsmith

Post by PaulWildsmith »

You need a bigger balloon ..
Married to a F Type owner (P300 2021 model)
ChrisG

Post by ChrisG »

I bought my P300 new in August 2019. It came with the handbook etc.
P300 R Dynamic, Caldera Red, MY2020
itsajaaaag

Post by itsajaaaag »

Does the owner manual in PDF exist at all?
I'd like to replace the wheels on my P450 and can't find info on the wheel sizes/width/offset in the online manual or in the iGuide app on the phone.
Cluck

Post by Cluck »

I'm not so sure that info would be in there anyway, even if it did exist :(

Just had a look online at the PDF for the old XK and there's every bit of info on tyres you could ever ask for, but the only wheel dimensions given are for the spare/emergency wheel. There's an online version of the older F-Type models but, again, I can't see wheel sizes mentioned - https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topix/s ... cd!!12!411
MY21 F-Type P450 R Dynamic in Portofino Blue, Black Exterior Pack, Performance Seats, Suede headlining (with Blur as support act)
paddy1000111

Post by paddy1000111 »

I got all the paperwork and booklets with mine. Dealerships are known for binning everything though to prevent you having a load of receipts for stuff and thinking the car is a lemon. Maybe ring some breakers yards that have them listed and see if there's any glove boxes or boot boxes with them left in?
2016 V6S, Italian Racing Red, black trim kit. Regularly polished to perfection.
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

itsajaaaag wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:49 am Does the owner manual in PDF exist at all?
I'd like to replace the wheels on my P450 and can't find info on the wheel sizes/width/offset in the online manual or in the iGuide app on the phone.
You can see the sizes and offsets for the jaguar OEM wheels on this website. It also gives the part numbers.

https://www.alloywheelsdirect.net

I should think any of the 20" styles will be the same specs as the P450 wheels. Only the rear wheels for the R575 and SVR have different offsets, as these cars have a wider rear axle.
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
kevc

Post by kevc »

itsajaaaag wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:49 am Does the owner manual in PDF exist at all?
Quite a bit of info here
https://www.wheel-size.com/size/jaguar/f-type/2023/
Bluefire P450 AWD Dec '21
itsajaaaag

Post by itsajaaaag »

Thanks, lads!
My Lexus has all the wheel size information in the online manual you need.
I'd prefer an official Jaguar source to be absolutely sure so I don't make a mistake buying the incorrect aftermarket wheels but if that is the state of affairs regarding the manuals today so be it.
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Even my 19,000 page full JLR workshop manual doesn't have the offset value in there, so seems that JLR don't deem it to be something required.
Lots of info the various wheel and tyre combos, pressures, etc.
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post