Service Cost

Anything F-Type related......
Tom Sawyer

Post by Tom Sawyer »

simpleR wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:50 pm Worth noting that Inchcape have their £385 service to schedule available again. I have always used this at Jaguar Derby (still not re-open) without issue (4th service with rear diff and brake fluid, 5th service with spark plugs, etc) but I have noted some people reporting trying to be charged more upon arrival so use with caution and double check.

simpleR have you heard any whispers about an opening date?

I’ve used them since I got the car just over two years ago and they’ve been pretty good, that said I’ve never got the £385 deal

Now that the dealership in Sheffield has gone and Doncaster are no longer taking bookings as they too are closing, looks like I’m left with the W Yorks dealerships, probably Wakefield
V8S
Lunar Grey
Viezu Upper Pulley & Remap
596bhp
587lbs/ft / 796Nm

simpleR

Post by simpleR »

We are committed to updating you regularly on the situation at our Inchcape JLR Derby dealership. Unfortunately, our site continues to be affected due to flood damage, and as such we are unable to welcome you into the dealership, but we are still available.

Our service and parts departments have temporarily relocated to: JLR Service Centre, Moor Street, Burton-on-Trent DE14 3SZ.

Although I am tempted to try MGA. I am due start of July for service and MOT - just an oil change. Just to need to check that they can update OSH (I believe they can) and also deal with Jaguar warranty if there are any issues.

https://www.mgajaguar.co.uk/
(I am not affiliated in anyway with Jaguar or MGA).

EDIT - All 5 star reviews, they do update online service history, £35 MOT and fixed £80 per hour labour rate. Looks like I'll be heading there.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
Tom Sawyer

Post by Tom Sawyer »

I think this may be the place Darren uses, mines due the 160k service next, which I think is a big big one, so will at least get a price from them
V8S
Lunar Grey
Viezu Upper Pulley & Remap
596bhp
587lbs/ft / 796Nm

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post